We are always looking for good, reliable company drivers and Owner/Operators to drive for us.

Western Co-op Transport will provide:

  • Trailer
  • Primary Auto and Commercial General Liability Insurance with combined single limits of at least $5,000,000
  • Log Books
  • Prepaid settlement mailing envelopes
  • Semi-monthly settlements – 70% payback based on per ton or per gallon rates
  • 100% fuel surcharge payback to Owner/Operator
  • Signage for both sides of vehicle – “Operated By: Western Co-op Transport Assn.”
  • “800” number access for dispatch
  • Entered into random Drug and Alcohol pool to meet Federal DOT guidelines

Owner/Operator to provide:

  • Signed copy of lease agreement
  • All necessary paperwork to complete Driver Qualification file as required by Federal DOT
  • Copy of Medical Examiner’s Certificate
  • Current copy of Annual DOT for leased equipment
  • Copy of previous 12 months vehicle repair log
  • Truck must be equipped with hydro pack and hydraulic lines to run our trailers
  • Current Certificate of Insurance with Western Co-op Transport Assn. to be notified of any changes within 30 days.
  • Trained and certified drivers with Class A CDL that includes HazMat and Tanker Endorsements.
  • If you employ drivers, you must provide proof of Workman’s Comp Insurance
  • Pre-employment Drug Screen