We are always looking for good, reliable company drivers and Owner/Operators to drive for us.
Western Co-op Transport will provide:
- Primary Auto and Commercial General Liability Insurance with combined single limits of at least $5,000,000
- Log Books
- Prepaid settlement mailing envelopes
- Semi-monthly settlements – 70% payback based on per ton or per gallon rates
- 100% fuel surcharge payback to Owner/Operator
- Signage for both sides of vehicle – “Operated By: Western Co-op Transport Assn.”
- “800” number access for dispatch
- Entered into random Drug and Alcohol pool to meet Federal DOT guidelines
Owner/Operator to provide:
- Signed copy of lease agreement
- All necessary paperwork to complete Driver Qualification file as required by Federal DOT
- Copy of Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- Current copy of Annual DOT for leased equipment
- Copy of previous 12 months vehicle repair log
- Truck must be equipped with hydro pack and hydraulic lines to run our trailers
- Current Certificate of Insurance with Western Co-op Transport Assn. to be notified of any changes within 30 days.
- Trained and certified drivers with Class A CDL that includes HazMat and Tanker Endorsements.
- If you employ drivers, you must provide proof of Workman’s Comp Insurance
- Pre-employment Drug Screen